We put our client's priorities and mission first to ensure project success. Our trust and integrity makes it easy to do business with us.
What We Believe In
Communications gaps, false assumptions and stove-piped agendas are key contributors to mission failure. ERPi developed the Collaborative Assessment Methodology (CAM) to create an environment for success for our clients. In our practice, we lead with questions, we listen to our clients, we have the difficult conversations, and we work as a team.
At the heart of CAM is our commitment to fostering a 'no-surprises' and 'no finger-pointing' environment.
- Maintains a 90% project retention rate
- Successful prime contractor on 5 current IDIQ contracts (encompassing 26 TOs)
- Maintains a retention rate of 88% since inception, well exceeding industry standards with average employee tenure of 3.5 years
- ERPi's management team has an average tenure of 9.1 years
- Nearly half of ERPi's new employees have been employee referrals
- Our management of innovative solutions was recognized by our selections FedScoop's IT Program of the Year (Army EMDS), as well as a finalist for the prestigious American Council for Technology (ACT) - Industry Advisory Council (IAC) Igniting Innovation award (NIH eVIP)