ERPi wins VISN 2 Multi Site Contract
ERPi is proud to announce the win for the VISN 2 Multi Site Integrated Programmatic Management Consulting Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). VA’s Veterans Health Administration is divided into 21 areas Veterans Integrated Service Networks called VISNs.While specific requirements will be provided in individual task orders, the scope of services include:
- assessment and gap analyses to identify opportunities to improve process, quality monitoring, and management;
- enhancing standardization;
- tracking outcomes and improvements for key health programs.
Specific programs may include biomedical, engineering, pharmacy, laboratory and imaging, as well as selected diverse programs/services relating to medical risk management such as peer review, water management and Real Time Locator System (RTLS) preparedness. This award offers:
- strategic value by giving ERPi direct insight into the operations of individual medical centers,
- the opportunity to help improve and standardize Veteran services,
- and the ability to build additional clinical capabilities within ERPi.
Congratulations to the entire win team!