ERPi is one of nine prime, including six small contractors awarded an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantitiy for Business Management Office (BMO) Support to provide program management office support and related services for all Division and Offices of the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). BMO Support is a 5 year, $250M contract. The services improve SEC internal project and program and other related business management support functions to allow performance and process improvements. The professional and technical management support services include comprehensive portfolio, program and project management, requirement management, business process management, strategic planning, budget cost management and other related management support services.
- Long-term availability: five-year ordering period (June 2015 to May 2020)
- More Efficient Acquisition: Reduces procurement planning and contract award lead times
- SEC-Wide Scope: Sponsored by Office of Acquisitions Comprehensive Vendor
- Base: Both large and small business contractors acquisition
- Flexibility: Firm-Fixed Price or Time & Materials/Labor Hour (T&M/LH) basis
- Strategic Alignment: Supports business management best-value objectives across SEC